For those who are undecided, choose any four (4) of our different blends to try to find your favorite coffee. We will ship out a 4oz sample of each coffee chosen which will total a full pound of our Thailand coffees. Please note: you cannot chose four of one blend, this is a sample pack so you will need to chose four different blends. ****All samples will be sent out as “Whole Bean” unless buyer sends a note for us to grind.****
- Peaberry – A prized hand selected rare bean produces a smooth full bodied medium roast cup with hints of bakers chocolate, honeysuckle and hints of citrus aroma
- Medium – A single origin Arabica coffee produces a vibrant beginning with a hint of citrus, mocha and honey finish
- Estate – Produces a medium-dark cup with a slightly smoky finish with hints of mocha, citrus and berries
- Dark – A single origin certified organic coffee that offers hints of dark chocolate, caramel and subtle notes of citrus
- Espresso – This special blend hits with a smooth, creamy, slighty sweet taste on the tongue with hints of honey, macadamia and winy undertones, finishes with a nice mocha taste
- Decaf – A combination of beans from our Thailand farm produces a lively medium-dark “Swiss Water” processed strong bodies cup with a clean, dry finish
Dee Dee Lynn Bendriss (verified owner) –
The Peaberry coffees are the best, they have such an amazing aroma & smooth full bodied flavor. Highly, highly recommend.
Michael Babcock (verified owner) –
What are you waiting for! I highly recommend getting the sample pack. You get 4 (although they actually sent us 5) great coffees to try. A great opportunity to try some outstanding coffees. After our sample pack we set up a monthly subscription of Estate Blend, a slight favorite: we liked them all. The one downside: if we travel and can’t bring our own coffee-making set up, the coffee we can get doesn’t compare with our Estate Blend.
I bought this sample pack after reading about their awesome coffees, not sure of which one I wanted since they all sounded so good. I am now in love with The Exotic Beans organic Thailand coffees,they are all so good, now I cannot figure which ones I want to order.
David Hawes –
If you never tasted coffee that comes from the jungles of Thailand then you’ve missed out on tasting the best coffee in the world. The jungle climate is exactly what a good coffee tree needs to produce ripe, red coffee berries. For me, I’ll drink no other coffee than Paradise Mountain Organic coffee from The Exotic Bean!
Ellin Jones –
My friend referred me to this company so I knew they had awesome coffees but I had no idea which one to order then I saw they had this sample pack to try. When I received my order as soon as I opened the box & the incredible smell hit me I knew I was in for a treat. Only problem now is that since they all taste so good I have to decide which one’s to order. Maybe I will order two different one’s a month?