Seasonal Coffee Ideas to Keep You Warm This Winter
Winter is a great excuse to drink coffee, and there are many seasonal winter coffee ideas worth trying – some that will have you wishing it was winter all year long!
If you love to warm up with a flavorful brew of coffee in the colder months, here are 25 winter coffees you have to try, along with a little info about what they are and how they are made.
- Gingerbread Latte – This concoction uses blackstrap molasses, vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger for that genuine gingerbread taste.
- White Chocolate Mocha Latte – This coffee treat couldn’t be simpler—just add white chocolate chips and milk to coffee. But a few ingredients can go a long way when it comes to decadent coffee taste.
- Rosemary Ginger Molasses Latte – Born at Rose Park Roasters in Long Beach, California, this espresso combines some delightful flavors you may not normally expect to find in coffee.
- Caramel Brulee Latte – What could be better than the sweet, rich taste of caramel, vanilla, milk, and of course, coffee? This one is sure to get you going.
- Pistachio Rose Latte – Brainchild of Bobby Roshan of the Demitasse Café, this unique coffee combines espresso, pistachio paste, and rose water.
- Irish Coffee – Irish Coffee is a year-round favorite and a classic coffee cocktail that you can definitely enjoy this winter.
- Poor Man’s Mocha – Coffee. Hot Chocolate. Boom.
- Cinnamon Dolce Latte – Mmm… cinnamon.
- Coconut Almond Milk Coffee – Just add coconut oil and almond milk to your favorite brew for the perfect cure to fight the winter blues.
- Chestnut Praline Latte – One of Starbuck’s latest seasonal delights – it’s chestnut-infused chocolate flavor in espresso.
- Egg Nog Latte – Combine the great taste of coffee with a sweet and warm holiday favorite. Just be sure to pace yourself.
- Maple Coffee – If one of the things you love about the cold weather is enjoying fresh maple syrup, then you’ll love this coffee, which you make by simply heating a cup of half and half together with a quarter cup of maple syrup, pouring it in your favorite coffee and topping with whipped cream.
- Salted Caramel Mocha Latte – The first time you discovered that salted caramel was actually a thing, you nearly lost your mind. Imagine what this coffee will do to you.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – The ultimate seasonal coffee drink. The PSL is the one that started it all, and if you’ve tasted one before, the you already know why.
- Toffee Nut Latte – Another Starbuck’s favorite, which includes toffee nut syrup and toffee sprinkles.
- Winter Spiced Coffee – Heavy cream, Dominican coffee, cinnamon, and Kahlua. What could be bad about this winter season coffee beverage?
- Peppermint Mocha Latte – A classic that’s sure to evoke classic seasonal holiday memories, with lots of great winter flavor.
- Tennessee Mud – A sweet coffee beverage with a kick that includes whipped cream, Jack Daniels, and Amaretto.
- Hazelnut Macchiato – You know those delicious gold-wrapped chocolate truffles you can’t get enough of? Just imagine melting them down into coffee, and this is what you get.
- Spiced Christmas Coffee – Coffee with an array of spices – you actually can’t accurately describe it; you have to taste it to understand.
- Black Forest Coffee – This fruity, chocolate delight includes Maraschino cherries and chocolate syrup.
- Horchata Latte – A delightful take on the classic latte, with cinnamon and rice milk.
- Coconut Cardamom Spiced Coffee – Try your normal cup of spiced coffee, with a little cardamom and coconut milk.
- Vegan Egg Nog Latte – Yes, vegans can enjoy fun winter coffee drinks, too! Here’s the recipe for this one.
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate – Okay, so this one technically isn’t coffee, but it’s so good and gives us such great memories of Christmases from our youth that we couldn’t resist including it.